Big news from the doctor. Emilia had her 3 year apt and Callan had his 2 month.
For the first time in her 3 years Emilia is above the 5th percentile for weight. She is a whopping 27.5lbs!
Callan on the other hand is 11lbs and in the 50th percentile. Big Boy!
Both are healthy and doing great. Although, I think that room in the Dr. office will never be the same after a visit from the Circus.
Still Editing...
17 years ago
2 comments:
Awe yes, I love dragging my circus to the Dr.'s office. They always try to rush us in and out which is always a plus!
I just have to tell you that Bryce's (OUR) nephew Gavin probably weighs more than that now at 9 months, he was weighing was weighing at least 25 lbs at 5 months!
But Emilia Jo is perfect just the way she is, she just has feathers for internal organs instead of boulders!
Post a Comment