Sunday, January 6, 2008

Do I have time for this?...

I spent the morning looking at family and friends on blogs. My younger sister Brenley has a great blog that has links to many people that I grew up with. (Plus some pretty cute pictures of their son McCoy.) I decided to give it a try. We just bought a new camera and have two very beautiful children to take and share pictures of. So here goes nothing...

6 comments:

skcmd said...

Hi Candis: I can't believe I have the honor of posting the first comment. You are absolutely correct, your kids are too cute not to share them with the rest of us. Look forward to seeing more pictures and reading about your family.
Love from everyone here.
Shelley

the splendid life of us... said...

YAY! My sister has given in!! I am so excited to see my niece and nephew in all of their cuteness when ever I want to! YAY!

Unknown said...

Love the name, love the profiles, love the pictures. Love you, the Grants

Fenn Family said...

Candis-
What a great idea!!Look forward to seeing more pictures, Emilia and Callan are too cute for words. I love the title.

rose said...

hey candis! adorable kids!!! and where are you in colorado? we kinda want to move there and my hubby is a fellow mountain/road biker. we think ft. collins area. welcome to the blogging world!
brenleys friend, rose

Anonymous said...

Hi the Gaerte's! Candis, it seems we share the same hobbies! Maybe we can exchange poop stories and nursing mishaps (think 42 8th graders, no opportunity to change my shirt...). It's good to see that the Gaerte's are still as beautiful and happy as I remember them!
Love,

Tricia Kempe