Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Vote for the Album cover.


Callan is having trouble deciding which pic to put on the cover of his rap CD, due to "drop" next month.

6 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

First of all...your a jerk face!
Second, it was Celeste behind the camera, I think McCoy was being blinded by the flash because Celeste took like 5 pictures in row really fast.
Third of all...I am assuming that you started that blog for Dana since Dana doesnt know how to use the computer!
And lastly, are you recruiting bloggers. I see that Jem's brother has one now.

the splendid life of us... said...

OH and I think #2, he's a cutie!

Our Pratt Pack said...

Definitely #2

Anonymous said...

#2 is the winner, it's a great gangster pose!

rose said...

#2. he's got that thug look...

J Minor said...

#1 cute-way too innocent to be taken seriously in the harsh music world though. #2!