Last night was the Daddy Daughter Dance for our little town. Emilia Jo was beside herself all day waiting for her special date with Daddy. They had a great time and Emilia has not stopped talking about it. She keeps asking if she can go to the dance again tonight.
Scott go a really cute video of her when the song "Jump Around" came on. (This is my favorite song to dance to, if I am still allowed to have a favorite dance song at 33.) Her eyes were just wide looking at all the people going crazy, Scott asked if she wanted to go dance and she just shook her head no.
ps. I am surprised that I was able to pull myself away from "Twilight" long enough to post this. I am in the middle and can think of nothing else. Can anyone relate?
Still Editing...
17 years ago
6 comments:
So stinking cute! I love that your town did a daddy-daughter date! And about Twilight, I loved but have not finished the last one, I have a short attention span for reading. But when I talk to you on the phone remind me to tell you about Bryce reading them, its funny! I will call you tomorrow or better yet, when you get a chance give me a call!
Emilia looks so grown up and cute! (You too scott)
E-I love your earrings!
I LOVE that pic of you and Callan at the top! You are beautiful!
Too cute I can't wait for the girls to go to a Daddy daughter dance. And I can relate it's a good thing I was in the hospital with only one kid and he was gone a lot for tests... otherwise they all would have been neglected for a few days
Looks like you had a great time Emilia Jo...you look so pretty! I have heard a lot about the Twilight phenomenon, but I have yet to jump on the bandwagon...I am sure I will soon! ;)
It is so fun to see all the kids pictures. I can just bounce from blog to blog to keep up. My Colorado great nieces and nephews have captured my heart. Now I need to get my hands on McCoy..... Aunt Judie
Post a Comment