Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Flower Girl


This is a picture of Emilia in September. We were in Maui for Aunt Bec's wedding. She was the flower girl and stole the show.

5 comments:

J Minor said...

its obvious why she stole the show-one of my favorite pics of her

the splendid life of us... said...

She looks like an angel!

ryanminor said...

Great picture of E. If you dont have this one blown up and hung on your wall you are crazy.

Anonymous said...

im bored of this post-something new please~

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I had to say hi and your daughter is beautiful and looks just like you!!! Don't feel obligated to look at my sight, I usually just look at my kids, that is about all I have time for. But Dana looked at mine and commented, so I went to look at hers and so had to look at yours, the only thing I don't like about your sight is where are you in that family pic!!!! Your gorgeous face needs to be there! Your little son is cute too! And my family is totally obsessed with the Twilight series. love you!!! Looks like life is going good for you.