Friday, February 1, 2008

New Bed


Here is our new bed. I wanted to post a picture so that my sister Dana could see. But this is also big news for our family. With 4 people in our bed most mornings, our queen was not cutting it. (This is another "word-eating" moment for us, since we swore we would never let our children come in bed with us. Now it is one of my favorite things when E climbs in bed with us in the morning while I am feeling C and S is still trying to wake up.) So we now have a king size and an actual bed, for the first time in our history.
I would like to talk about a few things in this picture.
That hairy thing in the middle of the pillows is the top of my son's head. On the top left corner in part of the pack and play and my exercise ball. On my night stand is the array of torture devices used to clean out Callan's nose.
BTW...Our room is pretty small, so I could not get a picture of the entire bed. Sorry.

4 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

You know that you have the option of posting your pictures bigger, right??

I love that you posted a picture, how fun! I am very jealous of the whole new bed thing, ours sucks!

Anonymous said...

you got a king bed? just kidding? looks great-matches the paint perfectly!

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the great life of King size beds...you'll never want to go back! I love your bed and the bedding is grea.

Our Pratt Pack said...

A King is a must when kids are present!