Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Things I love, things I hate.

I love my sisters, I hate that I don't live near them.
I love my family, I hate guilt. (And guilt trips and anything associated with guilt.)
I love my king size bed, I hate feeling pathetic when I scootch over to Scott just to be held.
I love my job, I hate the welfare system that I work in.
I love cooking, I hate cleaning up after.
I love breast feeding my son, I hate how huge my boobs are right now.
I love my husband's sense of humor, I hate worrying about my daughter repeating some of it at school.
I love E's sass, I hate when it is directed at me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Glad Aunt Judie's stay was fun for all of you. We like her too and we're thinking of keeping her. Give me a shout via email if you ever have time in the Circus tent.

Cousin Patty
patriciam517@comcast.net

Our Pratt Pack said...

I love that post, especially the last one. Having 2 girls I feel you on that one, sometimes it's hard to be serious and punish them when they're cracking you up at the same time.

Anonymous said...

very cute. you forgot
I love jem and I hate not loving jem.

the splendid life of us... said...

Amen sista...well maybe only to one or two of those!

ryanminor said...

Guilt trips? Thats something you really dont get in this family ;)

Anonymous said...

I love my cell phone, I hate answering it. (im funny)

the splendid life of us... said...

Jem's last comment made me laugh because I can totally hear her say this! I miss all of you!

rose said...

i totally hated the big boob breastfeeding thing too! ugh. but the hubby always likes it...

and boys can give sass too! just wait!

and you totally have a place to stay if you ever come visit beautiful JT again!