My little man is so crazy. He rolls over all the time and gets so mad! I have to swaddle him still at naps and at night so he doesn't roll onto his face and start screaming. When he is chilling on the floor he will roll himself on to his front and then just get mad. He could roll himself back over to his back if he didn't loose his temper.
He is also saying "Mama". Now, Scott told me that it does not count until he says it to me when I walk into the room. But I know better, he says it then he smiles at me. Now this is all in the middle of one of his long lectures about "Blaaaaa" and "Uhhhhh" so it is hard to tell.
Still Editing...
17 years ago
4 comments:
What a cute picture! He really is gorgeous!!
genius!
He looks like dad's baby pictures in this pic!
Wow saying "mama" already huh?! What a smart kid! He sure is handsome Candis. I can't wait to meet him next month!
Post a Comment