Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Gifts from California


Dana sent us home with all sorts of gifts. So many handed down clothes from Paige and even some for Callan from the boys. But the best gift of all was this beautiful hand made decoration that Dana gave me. So thoughtful and it goes perfect with my home decor. Thank you for a great stay Dana. Wuv and miss you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dana
this gift almost homemade-did you make this wonderful piece of home art? Almost looks like somethign that one would make at an enjoyable evening at the church with lots of other women. What a lovely, lovely piece! Candis I am jealous!

Tenney Family said...

i'm pretty sure candis wouldn't want anyone to know that she is the actual creater of this lovely piece of art. she made this "jem" at an enrichment mtg when we lived in temecula. yes, i just outed you!! we have been passing it back and forth since. i happened to find that she (i'm sure accidentally) left it behind after her recent visit. gug, don't worry i will make sure it gets back to you in one piece.
love

Tenney Family said...

oh ya, jem...if you are really jealous we could include you and let you adopt this art work...it is rather lovely isn't it?

Anonymous said...

dana
I am only a little jealous. I will "spotlight" my prize from you on my blog soon :)

Sarah Bailey said...

Haha Candy - I'm glad we can laugh about how much fun we are :) But now I really am impressed with your craftiness! I thought just your mom was the talented one. Cool spongepainting too. You shouldn't be ashamed of your creativity or give all the credit to big sis, I mean little, skinny, big sis. I especially like the way you mixed up the grass - so random. Such art. I'm really hoping those hearts are pencils too - that would be way over the top being such useful art.