This is a song that Emilia learned at preschool. She came home one day singing "27 News and Chestiments". We cleared it up with her teacher that it is "27 Books in the New Testement." When she sang it for Scott the first time he said, "Oh, you are so smart!" Emilia said, "That's how I roll!"
Still Editing...
17 years ago
4 comments:
Seriously the cutest video ever! First off, she is saw darn cute, and I love her hair. Second, just the way she sings it is too cute! But that's just how she rolls! Love it! I want to see you guys so badly!
love your business!
Love it!!! And the "that's how I roll" comment had me laughing out loud.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. My brother is married to Bryce's sister, so that's my connection to Brenley. Cute little family you have. I loved the song.
Post a Comment