People keep bugging me about not keeping up our blog. My response is always that I am busy keeping my family alive. If they are not alive I have nothing to blog about. Sorry it has taken me so long to post. We had a busy summer and fall. A few things going on...
Callan's first birthday is in less than 2 weeks. We are doing a Super Baby theme. Stand by for pics.
I am in a movie. Long story...But there are a few pictures of me on http://cornfieldthemovie.blogspot.com/
Scott is working and riding a ton.
Emilia started school again and is becoming a great big sister.
Ruthy is stinky and dirty and continues to eat the rotten fruit in the back yard and throw up on my floors.
Still Editing...
17 years ago
3 comments:
Hey you are alive sis! Love ya.
P.S. Love the movie pics just had a hard time trying to figure out what that movie might be about
Ry
I knew you were alive! What a fun theme for Callan's birthday party! I am still working on McCoy's
I looked at the blog for the movie you were in and I love the picture where you are all dressed up like a Trekke! Sorry but it made me laugh because I have never seen you wear so much makeup! You are a total HOTTIE! Love you!
Yay! I'm related to a movie star! Cute new pic on top of the blog!
Post a Comment