Thursday, March 5, 2009

Somebody call Harvard...Gaerte's are on their way!

Last week Emilia asked me if a Bluetooth was a different color would it still be a bluetooth? She was jockeying for a "pink tooth".

Callan has been telling me when he has poop. He says "Boop". He has out grown all of his onesies and is a big boy now, so I am able to pull his pants out and check for "boop". Last night I was sitting at the table on the bench, he came up behind me and pulled out my pants and said "boop". (For the record; my bum was "boop" free.)

3 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

I am seriously loving this age, well except for the temper tantrums. I really could live with out those.

Our Pratt Pack said...

That's too funny!

Anonymous said...

I want a pink tooth too! I will get together with Emilia on this one. And you may not have been boopy this time, but it never hurts for him to check...