My little "Monster Truck Rally" is 3 months old. He has such a cute personality. He smiles at everything and everyone. (Except when his sister gets in his face, he pulls his head back and blinks a lot.)
He has started to grab for and bat at toys.
He also kills us with his fake cough. He uses this to get our attention when we are busy with other things. As soon as we look at him he just smiles really big.
He also talks non stop. (I can't imagine where he gets this from.???) When you say something to him he always responds. Scott and I swear he is saying "okay" or "hi". We have a call in to Mensa.
I am so in love with this little guy.
Still Editing...
17 years ago
6 comments:
callan, i love your hair too....and your cute tongue!!
A fake cough that is too cute!
Callan is so cute. He is a "mini me" Scott.
What a handsome little guy!
happy birthday callan!
He is so darn cute! I am so glad that he is a good baby for you! I just wish we lived closer and watch our boys grow up together!
Post a Comment