We are still a 4 ring circus. Here is an update:
Scott is trying to problem solve mountain biking in the snow. He is joining a bike team in January that will help motivate him.
I am trying to keep my family alive. I am living on Toffee Nut Mistos with soy. Still trying to work for the seemingly broke State of Colorado. (Most times I feel like a volunteer.) I pretend to be a "stay at home mom". This usually includes me chasing my children around our house until I can come up with a fake errand to run.
Emilia Jo is preparing for her 4th birthday in January. She is in a perpetually revolving state of "Dress-up", scheming to wear dresses in the snow and trying to discipline her little brother.
Callan is 1! He is talking a signing all day. He kills us with his animal sounds and his little inside jokes to make us laugh. He is trying to stand and walk,saying "KKKKK". He is trying out hitting (Not going so well).
candis, i went to culinary school and i'm a pastry chef, so you are more than welcome to pick my brain on the subject. if you weren't so far away i'd make something for the birthday girl myself! rosiebug79@hotmail.com :)
okay....don't dismiss me and my ummmm.......technological wizardry. i did it myself without the help of my "smartypants" teenage son. okay, i went a little overboard with the wizardry crap but still give credit where it's due!! i want my credit now!!!oh.......and i'll take your new bed too!!
5 comments:
Only two of the pictures showed up. I love both of these pics! And oooh I made you a present tonight, and I will try to get it in the mail soon.
I read all of them in the 5 days I was at the hospital with Boston in Oct. I LOVE THEM!! I'm dying for the 4th one to come out.
candis, i went to culinary school and i'm a pastry chef, so you are more than welcome to pick my brain on the subject. if you weren't so far away i'd make something for the birthday girl myself!
rosiebug79@hotmail.com
:)
okay....don't dismiss me and my ummmm.......technological wizardry. i did it myself without the help of my "smartypants" teenage son. okay, i went a little overboard with the wizardry crap but still give credit where it's due!! i want my credit now!!!oh.......and i'll take your new bed too!!
dana
I can't believe there's a comment! welcome to blogging! I got sucked into it too!
Candis
I can't see the "comments link" its a bad color
heart!
Post a Comment