
Alright folks, if you have not read this book yet...I forgive you. However, get with it already. Just trust me on this one and pick it up at Wal-Mart for about $8. (I know I don't buy books, I normally use the library, but the waiting list for this one was a mile long.)
Any of you that have read it feel free to comment and help those less fortunate get on board.
Still Editing...
17 years ago
9 comments:
Sorry the picture is a bit fuzzy. It is by Stephenie Meyer.
Hey Candis,
I totally agree with your love for Twilight...it's so great! So are you in love with Edward like everyone else? I'm more of a Jacob fan myself, but Edward is still the bomb.
PS: Your kids are so dang adorable.
Oh yea, and this is Emily Rogers (formerly Jolley)
You have to be so tired from working out this long since this is your "workout" book
Candis, I would have recommended this long ago to you! I have shamelessly read all 3 books multiple times b/c I feel sorry for myself that the next one won't be out until the fall. Ryan was very kind and non-judgmental when I first read them and ignored him completely for the 3 days it took me to read them all. I'm a wreck. Her website's pretty good. Are you still in the first book? -L
i guess I need to read these huh?
i am one of the "get with it" people. sorry...
but $8 at walmart! i'll go get it today. thanks for the tip
These books are amazing! I had a friend who tried to get the 2nd one at the Library and then just gave up and bought it. I own all 3 and can't wait to buy the 4th! It's been a few monthes and I'm already thinking of picking them up and starting all over again. I Love Edward for all you Jacob fans!
Candis
Alex just read this book in 1 day and loved it. He's been looking for more books to read since Harry Potter was all done, and this is the first one to catch his fancy.
ps.love your pictures.
Shelley,
Great to hear from you!!! I am so glad that Alex enjoyed Twilight. Has he read the others? Tell him to email me and we can chat about it. Have you read them? You should, you would love it.
Post a Comment