We are still a 4 ring circus. Here is an update:
Scott is trying to problem solve mountain biking in the snow. He is joining a bike team in January that will help motivate him.
I am trying to keep my family alive. I am living on Toffee Nut Mistos with soy. Still trying to work for the seemingly broke State of Colorado. (Most times I feel like a volunteer.) I pretend to be a "stay at home mom". This usually includes me chasing my children around our house until I can come up with a fake errand to run.
Emilia Jo is preparing for her 4th birthday in January. She is in a perpetually revolving state of "Dress-up", scheming to wear dresses in the snow and trying to discipline her little brother.
Callan is 1! He is talking a signing all day. He kills us with his animal sounds and his little inside jokes to make us laugh. He is trying to stand and walk,saying "KKKKK". He is trying out hitting (Not going so well).
I think Callan read the post about Kambria sucking her thumb and decided to try it. Sometimes I can hear him in the back of the car and I am afraid that when I stop he will have eaten his entire hand.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
this is such a precious picture. Just think, more thumb, less crying :)
Just tell Callan that Kambria stopped...the girl only remembers she has it on rare occassions. Though it would definitely be nice during the night!! ;)
Hey Candis, this is Danny Jansson from back at Grace. Some friends and I are going to be in CO this coming weekend, I would love to see you guys and say hi if possible. Let me know if you'll be around.
It was fun to spend a little time to get to know you. I love Dana so much that I knew I would love her cute sister! You crack me up, and I love to here about other people and certain 18 year-old boy delusional desires. Your children are adorable and I hope you come visit again soon! Sara
7 comments:
this is such a precious picture. Just think, more thumb, less crying :)
Oh I wish McCoy would do this instead of gouging his face when he is tired!
This is the sweetest picture!
Just tell Callan that Kambria stopped...the girl only remembers she has it on rare occassions. Though it would definitely be nice during the night!! ;)
Hey Candis, this is Danny Jansson from back at Grace. Some friends and I are going to be in CO this coming weekend, I would love to see you guys and say hi if possible. Let me know if you'll be around.
dj
daniel@unlimitedthought.net
(714)624-8087
He is such a handsome guy. We really need to meet him soon.. -L
It was fun to spend a little time to get to know you. I love Dana so much that I knew I would love her cute sister! You crack me up, and I love to here about other people and certain 18 year-old boy delusional desires. Your children are adorable and I hope you come visit again soon! Sara
wow
this post shows all the fun things you did in CA. How did you fit it all in?
Post a Comment