Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yes and Yes...




Yes, I did clone my husband to make these children and Yes, they are the most beautiful children in the world. Just in case you were wondering.

6 comments:

Rolph Family said...

Oh I love his haircut, so handsome. You are right, you do have beautiful children!

rose said...

can i add my 2 boys for the most beautiful children in the world? but you do take the cake for emilia as being the most beautiful girl for sure. can't resist those big blues...

Tenney Family said...

hmmm....i don't think i've seen many cuter than this(unless we talk my four creatures, i mean boys-owen not included-and then i'm still not so sure). holy cuteness!! the eyes are killing me! oh, and the two bottom teeth-love them!!

travelin' nan said...

It was wonderful meeting these beautiful children. I felt like I had already met them because of your blog. I need more blogs from you, funny lady.
How far away is Colorado?

Anonymous said...

yes they are cute and yes we need new blog info. From the girl who is known for constantly updating her blog (next to the ryan minor family:)

Rolph Family said...

hmmm...I think I have seen these pictures before.