Friday, March 7, 2008

The Tax Man...


Because I am a 10-99 employee for the State, I have to pay taxes on my own. This year I set the money aside in an account and will be paying our taxes out of that. So, we are a bit relieved to find our tax bill much lower than we anticipated. We would also like to give a shout out to the tax rebate! I am an Independent/Libertarian but I love a Republican White House.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who are you kidding with the libertarian jazz? What an adorable shirt-where ever did you get it? Callan-you are very cute!

Josh said...

republicrat. I am enthused by our first tax deduction born last Sept as well.

ryanminor said...

Enjoy it while it lasts cuz there is not a tax cut friendly horse in the race this time!
R

Our Pratt Pack said...

We did 2 kids to Utah and back it wasn't that bad... but don't let them watch Madagascar in the car... we had a puke on the way there and back right after they fall off the boat. So we banned that movie from the car. Just don't be too stressed and if you have to stop, then stop. Good Luck though you'll have to blog about it!

the splendid life of us... said...

Our cute little tax deduction helped us to be able to fly home to Oregon!